Friday, October 10, 2014

Browsing: The Treasure Files- Fake Texting with Emperor Kai and Thorne

Hello, Browsers!

I'm actually pretty nervous about this post because this time I'll be showing you something that I created. *shivers* The horror!

I typed up this fake conversation with Emperor Kai and Captain Thorne to celebrate Valentine's Day! I hope you guys get a good laugh out of it! :) I'm calling this a treasure file because it's my most liked and repinned pin on pinterest and that means a lot to me. Thanks for all the pinterest folks who repinned/liked/fangirled about it. I hope you guys like it.

Made a pin to celebrate a Lunar Chronicles' Valentines Day! lol! It's a bit early, but I couldn't wait :P I made it with iphonefaketext.com, just in case you want to go make one too! :D


Well, what did you think? Like it? Why not make your own? If you're up for it go make one of your own and tell me all about it! :)

Thanks for sticking around!


3 comments:

  1. Haha. That is so awesome, I'm glad you shared it! You should totally do more, okay? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this! I'm just sitting here at my computer laughing while i type this :D Yes - do more!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...