Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Challenge: Dream Character

I'm doing the Dream Character Challenge by Wishful Endings as part of the TBR Readathon! :)

1. Pick your favorite character from a book: Emperor Kai from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. One does not simply come to this blog often without noting my love for Emperor Kai. Take a look around and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

2. List the name, the book he/she is from, and why that was your choice: Emperor Kai shows up in all The Lunar Chronicles books: Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress by Marissa Meyer. I chose him cause he's witty, sarcastic, friendly, and does not object to you showing up in a muddy dress with oil stains on the gloves gave to you as a gift. 

3. Pick a celebrity or picture of who you would dream cast for that character. Ummm....I don't think I know of any. I should probably do a google search for perfect-looking Asian guys? Haha! 

Found him!!!!
image
Mario Maurer

Well, there you have it folks! And that wraps up my last TBR Challenge! It's been fun guys! 

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's funny! Are you sure that guy is asian? Lol, because he looks like a mix :P But whatever, he's good-looking and asian so that's all that really matters :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...