Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Challenge: Book Cover Opposites

Hello there, I'm back to do the Book Cover Opposites Challenge from Tressa @ Wishful Endings as part of the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon.

Here are my selections:

Just look at those eyes.....
The Vault of Dreamers
Sleep Donation     


The Different Cinderellas
The Cinderella Society (The Cinderella Society, #1)
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)


Mr. Darcy, is that you?
Pride and Prejudice
Fitzwilliam Darcy, Rock Star



















Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. I think the Darcy/P&P is my favorite of the three. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...