Monday, June 23, 2014

An End to Five Days of Features

Hello amazing browsers! :D

I hope you guys enjoyed the 5 days of Features (more like two weeks) I forced upon you all! I had fun writing those posts! I hope you guys didn't mind me rambling about some of my favorite things. 

Let's review the features introduced:

That's a lot! Accompanied by our veteran features: Feature A Blogger and News Alert

I'm super excited about doing these features again!

Thanks for sticking around! :) Also, thanks for your wonderful comments! I love them so much! 

If you want to get featured on my blog remember that Feature A Blogger sign-ups are always open.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...