Monday, April 7, 2014

Introducing: Feature A Blogger

Hello! :D

I enjoyed doing the Blog Liebster post so much that I started a whole new feature! Woohoo!

I told you guys how much self-promotion gives me anxiety, and I thought that maybe some other people felt that way too! I don't have any problem promoting anybody else, but when it comes to promoting myself.....*hides in corner*

 So, today is the birth of Feature A blogger. Every month, I plan to feature a new blogger for all of you guys to check out. If you're not a blogger, but you have something epic on the internet that you want everyone to see, you are also welcome to participate. Basically this is me saying, let me promote you for FREE! 

Sign-up in the form below! :)

4 comments:

  1. Promote me Please! My memoir will be hitting the printer soon.
    "Don't Worry About The Mule Going Blind."
    Betty Tucker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting title! Congrats on your memoir! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh... This is cool! I'm going to wait until I've been blogging longer until I do this though.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...